About Us
This blog is a documentation of my family's life. We are a Filipino family, currently living Singapore. The purpose of this blog is to share our experiences, life lessons, hopefully, be an inspiration to others and mostly for our daughter to have something to look back on how they lived their childhood.
I'm Jeannine: I am free-spirit in love with my daughters, Audrey and Ysabelle "Saab". I love, love, love eating bread! One of the reasons actually why I love eating buffet in hotels =D I also love Japanese-yakiniku with lots of hot Japanese rice, Italian-meat sauce pasta, Carbonara and Pepperoni pizza, Filipino-Kare-Kare, Chorizo from Cebu
Together with my hubby, Jeffrey, we survive the daily challenges life brings as we raise our daughters, Audrey and Ysabelle.
I hope this blog serves many memories for my daughters, entertainment for our family and inspiration to others, or let's say new friends that we hope to meet someday.=D
❤❤❤
I'm Jeannine: I am free-spirit in love with my daughters, Audrey and Ysabelle "Saab". I love, love, love eating bread! One of the reasons actually why I love eating buffet in hotels =D I also love Japanese-yakiniku with lots of hot Japanese rice, Italian-meat sauce pasta, Carbonara and Pepperoni pizza, Filipino-Kare-Kare, Chorizo from Cebu
Together with my hubby, Jeffrey, we survive the daily challenges life brings as we raise our daughters, Audrey and Ysabelle.
I hope this blog serves many memories for my daughters, entertainment for our family and inspiration to others, or let's say new friends that we hope to meet someday.=D
❤❤❤
| Jeannine |
Comments
Post a Comment