Coffee or Not

August 31, 2016

A month ago, I decided to discontinue my coffee drinking every morning. This is because one morning, I woke up realizing my teeth is quite yellowish than the usual. I'm not a coffee drinker actually. Just the usual coffee in the morning in the office to start my day is enough for me. I don't even drink on weekends at home. So doing this is no biggie actually. 

Actually, it was my daily bowel that has been affected the most due to this silly self-experiment. AT the same time, I was also able to check if I have that self-discipline intact on small things like this for self-improvement purposes. I'm glad to have finished it! 



After a month of not drinking, here are the things I've realized:

1) Coffee isn't the cure for my teeth to become whiter. Well, maybe it is but if I do it long term.

2) It can affect your bowel movement like me! haha.. Apology for sharing this but coffee has been my helping buddy to make sure I get to poop every morning. Yes, daily cleansing! Sadly, this daily schedule has been badly affected thus, I felt so bloated for a month.

3) I'm really not reliant on caffeine when it comes to keeping myself awake and going throughout the day. haha..which is a good thing!

4) I don't need to hurry in the morning in the pantry to get my coffee before it gets packed. And I don't need to spend 5 minutes of my time in the afternoon to cash my cup before leaving home. haha..I think this counts on my tardiness...=P

So that's it! Today, I end my coffee experiment and I look forward to tomorrow's cup of coffee! yum!

Till my next self-experiment!
J

Comments