Sundays...Church day,family day!
August 29,2016
This Sunday wasn't eventful but meaningful to me as a mother. I'm so proud that at the age of 2 years and 8 months, our eldest knows that Sundays is Church day. She knows that she and her sister needs to behave during the mass and be as attentive as they could be during that hour. She even packs her bag and brings things to keep her occupied during the mass and not disturb daddy and mommy. (Yes, we ask her to bring things, like a toy or book, to keep her occupied. Given that she's only 2 years old, the concept of going to church and listening to the priest preaching has yet to instill on her). I know that in time, both our daughters would be God fearing individuals.
With this, I think it's really time for me start reading the Bible. We might have a Bible at home but I haven't pushed through my 2 years in a row, new years resolution...haha, which is to read the Bible throughout the year. I guess this is my wake up call already for me to be able to be a good example to our daughters.
Loving and proud mom,
J
This Sunday wasn't eventful but meaningful to me as a mother. I'm so proud that at the age of 2 years and 8 months, our eldest knows that Sundays is Church day. She knows that she and her sister needs to behave during the mass and be as attentive as they could be during that hour. She even packs her bag and brings things to keep her occupied during the mass and not disturb daddy and mommy. (Yes, we ask her to bring things, like a toy or book, to keep her occupied. Given that she's only 2 years old, the concept of going to church and listening to the priest preaching has yet to instill on her). I know that in time, both our daughters would be God fearing individuals.
With this, I think it's really time for me start reading the Bible. We might have a Bible at home but I haven't pushed through my 2 years in a row, new years resolution...haha, which is to read the Bible throughout the year. I guess this is my wake up call already for me to be able to be a good example to our daughters.
Loving and proud mom,
J

Comments
Post a Comment