Friday....hurray!
September 9, 2016
I think the subject says it all! I have been on cloud nine since this morning knowing that aside from it's a Friday, Monday is a holiday as well! That's additional one-day vacay, more time to stay at home, relax and spend time with the kids. Though we don't have anything planned to do or go this upcoming 3 days, I'm sure not only would the kids enjoy seeing us around at home all day would be great!
Contrary to the photo above, I hope these two won't grow up spending too much time staring at their phones. Sometimes technology destroys humanity. Instead of connecting people, it makes people distant from each other. Just my opinion=)
Won't be writing too long for this post! I'm off to create memories for now with the fam! Hope you enjoy your holiday as well. And to all our Muslim friends, Eid Mubarak! (I hope I said that right.hehe..)
I think the subject says it all! I have been on cloud nine since this morning knowing that aside from it's a Friday, Monday is a holiday as well! That's additional one-day vacay, more time to stay at home, relax and spend time with the kids. Though we don't have anything planned to do or go this upcoming 3 days, I'm sure not only would the kids enjoy seeing us around at home all day would be great!
| my hubby's FB post |
Won't be writing too long for this post! I'm off to create memories for now with the fam! Hope you enjoy your holiday as well. And to all our Muslim friends, Eid Mubarak! (I hope I said that right.hehe..)
Share with us how you spent your long weekend at the comments below.
Blessed Weekend!
J
Comments
Post a Comment