Paw Patrol: Live in Singapore
Last Saturday, we brought the kids to watch a mall show at City Square Mall. Though the event is quite far from where we lived, we tried to go as Paw Patrol is our daughter's current favorite. We also try to watch out for events like this as it is free.
| excited to go already |
Since we want our kids to experience the meet and greet (which I think me and my hubby enjoyed more---you can see on our photo later), we need to purchase something from the mall worth SGD 50 to redeem a pass.
| Our SGD50 worth of purchases |
At last, we're the next to be attended to. I was running out of gummy bears to keep my two-year-old from another tantrum sesh.
| we're next!!! |
| my excited daughter |
After collecting our pass, we proceed to the Atrium. I was amazed how packed it was! Good thing my hubby and little one managed to get a place near the stage. I didn't manage to take a photo during the show as Ysabelle got scared with the loud sound from the speaker. I think it scared her a lot cause she won't stop crying. I needed to get her out of the crowded area before she managed to settle down.
I didn't try to go back to our area as the kids are already enjoying the show and for me to walk in from would just block their view.
Audrey was a little shy at first to dance along with the others. She was able to shrug off that shyness after a couple of dance songs. Our friend brought her 2 daughters as well, so Audrey able to enjoy the show with them.
Meet and Greet was 20 minutes after the show. It was in a different location so we shifted quickly to queue again. As I've told you earlier, our intention was for the kids to experience it. I think it was us who enjoyed the moment and was more of a starstruck moment for the kiddos. Good thing they didn't cry.
| Family photo with Paw Patrol |
The show is still ongoing as of writing. If your kids are into Paw Patrol as well, then it is a fun-free family bonding to go to.
Here's how to get to City Square:
Here's our Princesses knocked-out on our way home.
Till our next fun-free family adventure,
J & Family
Disclaimer: We're not paid to write this post. Everything written above is based on our opinion and experience.
Comments
Post a Comment