Amusing conversation with our daughters
October 6,2016
Is it just me who finds kids are more clever nowadays compared to my time? Or kids have been like this ever since?
Or it’s just that parents before didn’t have this mode of sharing thoughts and experiences or even time to list down the everyday quirks of their toddler.
Anyways, I/we’re always amused in Audrey’s way of conversing nowadays that I decided to dedicate a blog post for it. I’m sure you’ve read some on Facebook or other social media networks,
Here’s our fair share from our daughter/s.
This will be updated as and when I have time..haha..or whenever I/we remember conversations worth remembering.
To Audrey and Ysabelle,
I hope you know how cute you are saying these sentences to Daddy, Mommy or Tita when you’re little and find it funny as well when you grow-up =)
We love you!!!
Mommy & Daddy
Mommy, a bit upset already with Ysabelle for not cooperating while trying to make them sleep.
Mommy: Bad Saab! sleeping time already! (repeating multiple times)
Audrey: Mommy, don’t say Bob (her pet name for her sister) is bad. That’s not right.
Just say, Bob, don’t do that, that’s not good…
Mommy: (A bit embarrassed by my actions) Opps…sorry, Saab, it’s sleeping time already, that’s not good.
Ysabelle: NO!!!
By this time, I can only laugh..hahaha….
Tita Tin: Audrey, where’s your daddy and mommy? Why are they not here (at home)?
Audrey: They are in the office, working.
Tita Tin: Why are they working?
Audrey: So that we can buy milk and sitaw (long beans)
Audrey rushing to her daddy after attending the Sunday mass while daddy was at home because he is not feeling well…
Audrey: Daddy are you ok now?
Daddy: Not yet dear.
Audrey: Why are you not ok yet, I prayed for you!
Comments
Post a Comment