Remembering 9/11
Sept 11, 2017
I had a different topic in my mind to blog today, but after writing the date, I remembered.....
I was in high school that time and just finished eating dinner, suddenly this image of 2 buildings and planes crashing into it was shown in news on every channel. It's like watching a movie and for a young teenager like me that time, I can never imagine that happening in real life.so surreal..but sadly it is.
I think everyone would always associate 9/11 to this scary terrorist attacks. This page is to reminisce those whose lives were lost that day, to those families who lost a loved one and most especially to those heroes who never had a second thought to help rescue the others.
You will always be remembered. We never forget.
- From a TV viewer from the Philippines.
I had a different topic in my mind to blog today, but after writing the date, I remembered.....
I was in high school that time and just finished eating dinner, suddenly this image of 2 buildings and planes crashing into it was shown in news on every channel. It's like watching a movie and for a young teenager like me that time, I can never imagine that happening in real life.so surreal..but sadly it is.
I think everyone would always associate 9/11 to this scary terrorist attacks. This page is to reminisce those whose lives were lost that day, to those families who lost a loved one and most especially to those heroes who never had a second thought to help rescue the others.
| Photo: from Google |
You will always be remembered. We never forget.
- From a TV viewer from the Philippines.
Comments
Post a Comment