Ysabelle's Alibi & Audrey's Ingenuity

Today is already April 10, 2019, really, where did time go! It's only now that I've noticed that I've had quite a number of blog posts that just needs proof-reading, hence, wasn't posted on time....well, proof-reading done, almost 2 years after! hahaha...better late that never! this things won't happenings would surely not happen again. I don't even remember this happening!!!

Now I realize how important it is to really document. Hopefully I get to be more active writing again..

So let me share with you what happened last December 04, 2017.

Last night’s happenings:

Ysabelle’s alibi

I was trying to clean up our room and just randomly picking up mess when I spotted Ysabelle’s soiled nappy near our bathroom door.
I called her immediately and asked her to throw the nappy in the trash bin since she’s the one who used it.  Nonchalantly she waved her golf club toy she was currently holding and said, “Abrakadabra, make daddy be the one to use the nappy” (Jeff and I can only laugh silently in the background while watching her do this)

Of course her daddy denied it and I reminded her that she’s the only one using nappy in the house. Then she simply smiled and picked it up and throw in the bin.

This scenario amazes me how our 33 month (2yrs&9months) old daughter’s mind thinks out of the box. She could easily think of a way/ find a valid alibi to make things favourable to her.

Audrey’s ingenuity

Lights we’re out and everyone was just about to sleep and I found myself face to face with Audrey (yes, we co-sleep with our daughters =D) Anyways, she probably wants to find something to do to make her sleep when she suddenly touched my lips. She said, “Mommy, dry lips” (yes, I do have chopped lips) I just replied, yes, we’re still waiting for our Papaw (Lucas Papaw 'this ointment makes wonders!' I'll make another blog about it). Then unexpectedly, I felt something wet in my lips! In the dark, I can see her smiling while she spit out some of her saliva into her hands then slowly applied it in my lips.

Ohhh..the beauty of having a thoughtful daughter=D

How amazing was that!!!!

Comments